Monday, November 17, 2008

The only goof in the woods

Over the course of four weeks, I have gained a very unwelcomed five pounds. In attempt to remedy this budding issue, I have been taking leisurely jogs in the backyard forest. I've come ill equipped, but The Mom has been nice enough to give me her thermal gear. Yes, I do go running in under wear.

No matter, I'm kept warm. Besides, it's the woods, it has a thousand paths of pine snaking through its trees and over its streams. I could run and see no one.

No one.

It was during my first run when that idea bubble lit up above my head. I have the woods all to myself, I could do anything!

This kind of freedom does not stop at skipping over bridges or twirling around trees, no way. With my iPod cranked way high, I choose to dance like a goof.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

so if no one else is in the woods...who took this picture?!

Unknown said...

Self timer... yeaaa