Friday, March 27, 2009

Long Lost Footage of Brussels, Belgium, Revealed.

I received a package in the mail yesterday morning and contained within its bubble wrap interior was my dearly beloved camera, the one I had lost two months prior. My family in Germany found it tucked inside the seatbelt buckle cavern and sent it to me stat. Once I overcame my extraordinary surprise, I uploaded every picture and video that was still safely stored within its memory. With this, I have created a film of our long lost footage of Brussels, Belgium!


(If you can not view the video, click here).

My best friend in Germany and I spent a weekend getting into every sort of adventure possible. We danced, we frolicked, we drank and we ate, and in the end, Belgium wouldn't have been the same without the other. Kate, my comrade, I miss you!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I love it!! So glad you got your camera and all the memories you have on it back!