Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yet another way to rush it out.

I have never been more internet-denied since I moved to Italy. For the third time in three weeks I can say that, yes, internet is back up and running. Needless to say, the inconsistency makes updating quite tricky.

About two weeks ago I acquired an amazing new camera that has yet to make its photo-debut. It works like a dream and I have to say, my love for it is only outdone by my even newer laptop (which is not to outshine the infinite love I have for my parents). Thanks. <3

I just got back from a week long stint in Hawaii where I was able to spend time and bear witness to my grandmothers passing. It's an event so mourned that I've been spending the last week making a video in ode to her inspirational life. This means I have no time to tell you how cold it is in Italy or how much the rain makes me want to scurry in between bed sheets or how badly I've been suffering from extreme jet lag or how I read 3 1/2 (massive) novels in seven days, totaling over 2,202 pages which I owe to 37 hour long transatlantic plane rides. My humble apologies, but grandma comes first, and I refuse to submit anything less than what she deserves (which is all my time and effort).

In a week, blogging as usual. Wait for me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey nix. sorry to hear life's been tough recently, but glad to hear you're more than hanging in there :)