Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Viewing Pleasure.

Maintaining a blog originated as a way to memorialize my experiences abroad and keep in touch with the people back home. The thing is that I now have friends in places other than Hawaii, and my adventures are able to continue no matter where I am. To stop now would only satiate a lazy version of myself and, needless to say, I'm not enthusiastic about indulging lethargy.

Proof of a good time, if you haven't seen it already, a BBQ set up sea side with friends and lots of fish.
For facebook users, the link is HIER. Of course, subscribing would do you good too.

Not to overload you with videos, but I have also put another one up recently, and this is what I'm going to call, "A Year of Dance." For those of you know were familiar with how I was making my living abroad, you know that I spent the entirety of my working hours with four girls, two of which I taught English to. They have been a source of both joy and learning for me, and so the least I could do was to immortalize our time together in the form of a dance montage. Indeed, we danced a lot.
Facebook, QUI. Subscribe.

I suppose you'll hear from me again, soon, as my 101 Goals depend on it.

No comments: