Sunday, December 14, 2008

Possible side effects

To cut costs on my numerous flights around Northern Europe this winter (four in all), I have booked every ticket for no check-in baggage. Due to the cost-per-bag rule that airlines have implemented within the past year, I will be saving an exact amount of 96 Euro; an atrocity that I am proud to avoid.

Still, such decisions have minor, yet equally irritating, consequences. Most of my concern stems from the fact that I can not bring aboard any sharp and potentially harmful items. As a lady, I always make sure I do carry at least one sharp and potentially harmful item, in fact, most of us do: The razor.

Hear me out. I will be in three different countries which means three different errands for three different razors, and three different trash cans to fill three different dump sites to contain the wastefulness of three different errands to buy three different razors from three different countries. Are you following?

So, I'm in the midst of figuring out if there are any possible side effects of not shaving for 18 days.


Oh, right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wax!!

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy pits are sexy and natural. Leave them that way! (There's something wrong with men who want women to look like Barbie dolls or little girls.)