Monday, November 23, 2009

Pack Attack

There are less than four weeks until I return home to Hawaii, and yet, the fate of my possessions has still gone unsettled. It can only be natural that after a year and a half of living abroad, one would accumulate at least twice as much as they arrived with. I am the exception - I have accumulated three times that amount.

I've done what research I could and found an affordable alternative to shipping my heavier goods. How I have accumulated so many books is beyond the capacity of my memory. What you see below are just the ones that made the cut.


So, by Wednesday, my travel books will be doing what they do best and I'll be twenty-seven days behind them. Gradually, the shelves will become bare, the walls will get naked and I'll be left in a room with high ceilings and four obese suitcases.

This is where you tell me I have too much hair.

1 comment:

Kaiceratops said...

this is a little late, but your hair looks awesome.